Sunday, November 29, 2009

While we did not get to celebrate Thanksgiving at home with our families, we had the pleasure of getting together with wonderful new friends here at "The Booger". Our meal was exceptional, with tasty dishes that were unique to the families of all the students that were present. There were a total of 30-40 people whom we celebrated this special day with. Thanks to Noelle, Erin, Kosmo and Chad for letting us have this feast at your home!


"The Booger", inhabited by 4 Ross U students



Amazing view of the Atlantic Ocean from the Booger

Thanksgiving in Paradise

Lindsay and I trekked up to Brimstone Hill one day last week where I captured a few pictures from our journey. I missed the trip up there during orientation with Eric and our group. The views from Brimstone are wonderful! If you come visit us, we will definitely be making a stop here with you.

Beautiful shot of the Mountains

picture of a neighboring island in the background

Me, sitting on a cannon, with the Caribbean Sea behind me


No comments:

Post a Comment