I often go to shipwreck beach during the week to get away from the house and read while Eric is in class. Yesterday I read for about 45 minutes until a few other spouses arrived to hang out. During the week Shipwreck is desolate & peaceful, and when I first arrived, I was the only one on the beach. I love this beach in the mornings! As I was lying under my palm leaf shelter, a small cruise ship sailed in and anchored right in front of me. This cruise ship sails around St. Kitts and neighboring islands. I was hoping to see Johnny Depp (with dreads & all) hop in a dinghy and sail up to the bar for some coconut rum. So much for wishful thinking...
I was enjoying the quiet tranquility of the Caribbean Sea while admiring two multi-million dollar yachts anchored in White House Bay.
Sun Screen
vet school spouse sanity refuge
does this remind anyone of Goonies?
5 mast sailboat
anchored right in front of my lounge chair






Nice View!!! Happy Easter
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter Jordan!
ReplyDelete