Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hiccups

Today marks my 27th week of pregnancy...my, my how time flies when you're growing a baby. I may not be saying that these last 3 months though as I really start to expand (while praying my hips do not!)! According to my go-to online source, she weighs ~ 2 lbs ("like a head of cauliflower") and is about 14 1/2 inches long with legs extended. Here lately she has been getting the hiccups which is simply amazing to me! Her kicks & movement are getting stronger by the day, and I am so thankful that Eric has had the chance to see and feel these movements before I leave the island next week. Which transitions me right into my next thought to share with all of you...


Mom, Aunt Nita, Macey & Torey will be arriving to St. Kitts in less than 48 hours! We will pick them up from the airport on Friday and then whisk them away to the beach! I hope this weather that we have been getting from TS Otto has cleared out by then. Spending these last few days on the island with Eric will be bittersweet. It will be so hard to be away from him, but we will be re-united before we know ...with a little infant in tow. And this will give me peace in my heart until we are back together as a family in the spring. Goodnight family and friends. Sending love to you all. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment