Midsemester break has arrived. For this "break", the students have Monday off of school, marking halfway through the semester. Most students (different semesters) are out and about, beaching it; taking Catamaran cruises to snorkel, booze, and head to Nevis; island hopping to Puerto Rico, St. Marteen, Antigua; shark dives; late nights on the strip, etc. What is Eric doing, you might ask? STUDYING. He had his Small Animal Medicine midterm this past Friday. This week, he has his Surgery and Large Animal Medicine midterms, plus his first surgery on a lamb. The following week, he and his surgery partner will be the anesthesia team for the other two who will perform anesthesia on the lamb they will be cutting open. REALLY cool if you ask me. Eric has finally made it to some "big kid" vet school kinda stuff (that sounded really educated, I know). Blaine and I are trying to stay busy while he studies...pool date with other moms this morning, dinner and movie night with other kiddos this eve. What will tomorrow hold??? The world is our oyster. Happy weekend everyone.
Bath Time/Play Time
I can't keep this baby away from water!
No comments:
Post a Comment