Eric and I have 16 more days left in the states. We have been scrambling to tie up loose ends and get everything ready before the big move. Eric sold his truck to his good buddy about 2 weeks ago. (It was a sad day in the Metteauer household, let me tell you!) I am about to hand over my vehicle in about 2 weeks to Eric's Mom! We are so fortunate that she will be "taking" it off of our hands. Eric and I will officially be on foot pretty soon. We have thoroughly enjoyed our vehicles and will miss them (especially when we come home to visit!) We plan to purchase a vehicle on the island once we have settled down there and are tired of paying the expensive taxi fees.
Here are a few pics of "The Great Whites". So long, Farewell...



Good Bye Great Whites, Hello Surf Boards!! :) I bet Eric will be sweating biking all your suitcases to the airport! hehe
ReplyDelete