Eric and I made it back to Kitts on Jan. 6, my 27th birthday, and we have now settled in to our new apartment off campus. Our pomeranian, Max, made the trip back with us, and has adjusted really well. He has to be quarantined for 30 days in our apartment, meaning we can only let him right outside our apt. to do his business. I can't wait to take walks with him on the beach to see how he reacts to the waves and salt water. Below are some pictures of our new place.
A view of our apartment building, pool, and Atlantic Ocean.
Our Kitchen
The Pool
The Ocean...beach is right over the Sand Dune
Apartment Tennis Court
The Beach, maybe 100 yards from our apartment window
(Hurricanes, please stay away for at least 2 more years)
Atlantic Ocean Beach
Eric started his second semester classes yesterday. They include:
Gross Anatomy II
Physiology II
Parisotology
Immunology
Second semester is supposedly one of the toughest semesters, 2* to the abundance of information taught and time needed to be spent on campus. Eric is up for the challenge and will do well. He had a few relaxing days on the island, but is now back to the grind. Second semester...bring it.







ahhhh, I miss you!!! please say you are doing olympics or that I can give you a hug sometime this week!
ReplyDeleteAww! I miss you too Miss Jakki! Yes, I will be there for each event. Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteUmmmm.... awesome! I hope Eric finds a few hours to enjoy your set up!
ReplyDeleteThe apartment looks great, and so glad that max made the trip with no problems. Miss ya'll!
ReplyDelete