Friday, February 19, 2010

Almost to Midsemester

As week 6 of second semester comes to a close, we will celebrate Eric finishing his first round of tests on a boat. That's right, we are taking a sunset cruise on the Catamaran, Irie Lime, with around 60 of Eric's classmates! The Cat leaves port around 6 pm and with a stop at Nevis, and then we should be back to port around midnight. I am so excited to spend a night out with Eric and all of his friends.

Below I have posted pictures that I took a few weeks ago. It is a small assortment of days/events we experience here on the island.

A view from Lindsay's place. The white condos below the hill are where Eric and I live.

small fishing boat in the Atlantic

Atlantic Ocean: the Mariott is in the distance

the group of Kittitians surrounding the fire were filming a music video while we were playing volleyball. i wish i could have gotten a video of their music video. priceless

Chris and I at his birthday celebration

Louisa, Linds and Me

i took this picture from campus one evening when picking up Eric after one of his long days. the sunset over the Caribbean never gets old.

my fave

No comments:

Post a Comment