This past Monday, while the hubby was in class, I went on a snorkeling adventure with a few other vet school spouses. The location was Balast Bay, on the southern peninsula of the island. Luckily I brought along our underwater camera, for I saw my first and then second sea turtle while snorkeling. We also saw some amazing reef fish, a lobster, and offensive sea urchins/coral.
Balast Bay
Cucumber Fish
Sea Urchins (a small prick may offend)
My first sea turtle sighting!
Same Turtle...He was flying!
Fire Coral (If you rub up against this, it stings really bad!)
A squirrel fish, lurking behind the protection of an urchin.
My friend Jessie, and fellow VIP!
Second Turtle Sighting!
Not sure what this is called, but it is beautiful. Some type of sponge/coral.
Beautiful Reef Fish
Kevin dove for a lobster
Trumpet Fish
This fish lights up like a Christmas Tree!
Up against the fire coral. So Beautiful!
A new find for my sea shell collection. I believe it is a sea urchin shell.

















No comments:
Post a Comment