Sunday, September 12, 2010

August Break in Tejas

Eric & I thoroughly enjoyed our 2 week break back home in Texas. We got to see many friends and family, and we thank all of you who traveled to see us! I was horrible at taking pictures while we were home, but I managed to get a few. I really need to become a better photographer before baby girl gets here. Below is a nice potpourri of pictures from our Texas getaway. Enjoy!

Max & his airplane pillow at the Miami airport.

He was such a trooper throughout all the delays we
encountered on our way home.

Max was waiting patiently to get to our gate after sitting on the tarmac for an
hour after landing in Miami.

We were greeted with this wonderful sign at our home in College Station. Thank you so much Anne and Danielle for making our homecoming special!

Kyle, our fabulous neighbor, had our fridge and freezer stocked. We were so happy to see these American/Texan delicacies after arriving to our CS home at 4:30 am from IAH airport.


I almost ate that whole carton of Blue Bell by myself.
My excuse, eating for TWO.

Max fell asleep under Eric's arm while we were driving to my parent's house.
We miss him already!


My mom & dad threw us a welcome home party at their house, so that we could see family and friends while we were in town. This way, we didn't have to run all over the county to see everyone in such a short time. We had BBQ brisquette & ribs with all the works, appetizers, baked beans, potato salad, etc. It was a perfect way to begin our over-indulgence of American food while we were home. We also celebrated my brother, Tyler's, 30th birthday that day. A great time was had by all. Thanks again Mom & Dad!

Tyler & the kiddos with his cake.

Court, Tyler & Jeremiah

Our Cake

Pa Pa, Me & Gran
They took us to eat in Beaumont.
We had a wonderful seafood meal and I got to eat BBQ crabs!
Thanks again!

The Sartin Crew

Momma & Me

Next stop, Chireno, Texas.

We spent several nights in Chireno. Eric got to spend quality time with Shea, pastures, & cows. We were able to see Eric's parents and his sister Shana & her husband David. Shana & David bought our baby girl the cutest little clothes. Eric's mom fried fish, Paula Deen hush puppies and fries for us one night. It was ever-so appetizing. Thank yall for everything!

Purty Pastureland- Eric got ahold of the camera :)

Charolais Bulls

Checking Cows

Eric, back in his element.

Max & Shea finally reunited.



Playing Ball

Back to CS. Tyler, Courtney & JT came to visit for 2 nights.
Here is stinker pot playing on the floor. We LOVE him.

Me & JT & Max

Eric & Jeremiah

Macey, Rodney & Torey drove to CS one night to have dinner with us. Here is a pic of me and Torey. I don't think we were ready yet!

I also got the chance to go out to eat with the girls from St. Jo's one night. I am so excited that I will get the chance to work with them again as PRN status when I am home for my 3rd trimester.
Our friends James & Kristen also came to CS and spent 2 nights with us. Mom & Dad also made the trip up to whisk Max away back to their home. We sadly left him in Texas this time. It was so good to catch up with everyone! Next time Eric is in Texas, we should be expecting the arrival of our baby girl any day. *all smiles*

I will post pictures of our new SK apartment in the next few days. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment