Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Nesting...Take One

Last night, on a complete whim, Eric and I purchased our baby girl this crib set & accessories. We love, love, love this pattern! Because the baby and I will be in Texas for a few weeks once she is born, then back here in St. Kitts for less than a year with Eric, it has been hard for me to really get excited about looking for baby apparel. The reason being, I am not setting up a "complete" nursery at our home in CS or my parent's, plus we will be limited on what we can bring back to the island. So the nesting phase of my pregnancy has been non-existent thus far...But we just couldn't pass up this beautiful collection and great deal! Looks like we will be bringing a little western to the Caribbean. Yee Haw!

No comments:

Post a Comment