I am finding it harder to blog often because A) Blaine is sleeping less during the day, therefore keeping me REALLY busy, B) I don't want to blog about the same occurring events every week (beach, pool, vball, playdates, repeat), and C) I am at the point where I don't want to take up much of my free time (Blaine's nap time) to blog (I would rather groom myself, shower, eat, read, tan and even attempt the dreaded household chores). SO, I will occasionally update everyone with pictures and a good story if one comes up.
Here is what I can come up with at the moment, as I seemed to have lost my creative (I call it creative, others may beg to differ) writing motivation for the week.
Blaine turned 5 months old last Friday. She is giggling up a storm, smiling a lot more and crying less (thank the LORD!), sleeping through the night, turning in circles when in prone, but not scooting just yet, eating two pureed meals a day, and will lick the pool water when I tell her/demonstrate to blow bubbles. We are getting into the really fun stages of babyhood. (Did I just make that word up?)
Also, my best friend and cousin Mary Beth will be visiting us here in 2 weeks. Lots of beach, pool, and casino in the near future. I am super ecstatic!
Here are some 5 month old pictures of Blaine.










No comments:
Post a Comment