Saturday, October 17, 2009

Livin' de Life

We are now ending week seven here on the island. Eric is finished with his first round of tests and did great on all of them. He has had a little more time to hang out with me, but has already started hammering down for his second round of exams. Tomorrow we will embark on a Catamaran adventure with all the first semester students. It should be a great time of friends, sun and snorkeling.

This week I have stayed busy hanging out with other spouses, snorkeling at various beaches, cheer/gymnastics, and of course my domestic duties. Below are a few random pictures for you to enjoy. More pics of the catamaran trip to come soon...stay tuned.


This is a drink my dear friend and fellow VIP, Lindsay, introduced me to. It is titled, "Green Flash" (named after the infamous green flash at sunset I spoke of before), and it is YUMMY. Breakfast of most VIP champions. :) This was taken at Shipwreck Beach, the day we went snorkeling for shells.

This is a picture of the Gazebo located at the shoreline of the Caribbean Sea on campus. Someone has decorated the stairway with bits and pieces of Conch Shells. This is a place where I sometimes go to find shells when Eric is busy studying.

I added this to the blog for my friend and one-time OT colleague, Jessi. She is a traveling therapist, and is from Nebraska (but has now settled in Texas...YIPPEE!). I spotted this Husker's flag at one of the beach bars here on St. Kitts, and couldn't resist posting. This one is for you Jessi!

This is a picture of a British Naval Ship on the Caribbean Sea. Even though St. Kitts is no longer under British Rule, they still patrol these waters. (I guess St. Kitts is sort of like a Common Wealth of the UK? IDK for sure...need to do some more research on that one). I have yet to see Jack Sparrow's ship, but I will keep searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment