Monday, April 11, 2011

A weekend of "firsts"!

This past weekend held many 'firsts' for the Metteauer household.

The VIPER volleyball team I have been playing with for 5 semesters finally one our first tournament championship on Saturday!!! ttsszzzz! (We made it to the championship game 2 times prior to this win). We played a total of 5 games in the tourney. We are losing 3 players next semester, as they head back to the states with their spouses for clinical year.

So while I was playing volleyball all day Saturday, Blaine had her first adventure with babysitting. Our friend, Louisa, offered to keep Blaine while I played and Eric studied on campus. Blaine did great without us for a few hours, sleeping through most of her babysitting experience.

Saturday night, Blaine finally let Eric put her to bed for the first time! This makes me sooooo happy! :) (and Eric too).

And on Sunday, Blaine took her first dip into the big pool at our apartment. I invited a few gals over for a pool day and it was a good time. Here are pics from our fun in the sun day.

A pic of the VIPERs. This was taken 2 weeks ago after a game. For the tournament, there were only 6 of us to dominate the court. Here we are, posing with our signature VIPER (ttsszzzz) pose.

Sunday Pool Day
Laying out with Momma...Blaine in the shade, of course.




Relaxing after her swim.




No comments:

Post a Comment