Blaine is 4 months old today. She LOVES to talk in the mornings (even if it is 5 am), tries to sit up from the supine position (using her ab muscles), tries to crawl already when prone (if only she could clear her belly from the floor), loves to try and hold her bottle, can run marathons in her bouncy seat (without actually going anywhere), would eat a whole banana without being mashed if I let her, and can't wait to visit Texas for the next two weeks.
On another sad note, my two good VIP friends, Lindsay and Kevin are finally leaving the island for good. They have helped me out in so many ways while we have been here, and I will miss their friendship dearly. From volleyball, to pool parties, to karaoke, the casino, Elvis', YAHTZEE, Hash Hikes, Two-Steppin' Tuesdays, spouse errands, etc. I will miss these good Southern Folks. Until we meet again...


No comments:
Post a Comment