~My belly is definitely starting to grow! (sorry, i won't be posting belly bump pics for those of you who have asked. not my cup of tea)
~I start my TwEnTiEtH week of pregnancy this week.
~Has anyone seen my husband?! :)
~I have been packing up our apartment to move everything out this Wednesday.
~I had a nice lunch with Daisy & Jessie this weekend and enjoyed pool time with my book & float 4 days in a row.
~Eric, ...where are you?
~We leave for Texas in 4 days.
~Max got his rabies vaccine & health certificate, and is set to head home to Texas with us!
~Eric has been studying 12-14 hours a day for the last week. (I think I remember what he looks like!)
~Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte & Samantha have helped me keep my sanity throughout these last two weeks while Eric has been studying. (Eric bought me the complete set of Sex & The City for my birthday over the past Christmas break..I am now working on Season 4...I have never laughed so much in my life!)
~Eric took his pharmacology exam this morning and hopefully rocked it!
~Eric will be taking himself to school tomorrow so that I don't have to take him at 4:45 AM again (but I will have to on Wednesday)...what we do for the ones we love!
~Eric has his bacteriology final tomorrow morning at 8.
~Tomorrow I will pack some more then hang out with the spouses at Elvis' one last time this semester.
~FRIDAY, we leave the Rock! YEAH MON!
No comments:
Post a Comment