Sunday, August 8, 2010

We've got the Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy down in our Hearts!

It's official! We will be welcoming a baby girl into our household in January 2011 and couldn't be more happy! The 18 week ultrasound showed a healthy developing baby with 10 fingers & 10 toes. God is Amazing! Eric and I are so thankful for all the blessings He has showered upon us as a married couple.

On our way home from the ultrasound appointment I told Eric, "You know, girls are more expensive, right?!... His response, "I am officially broke for the rest of my life!"

We have so much JOY in our hearts! When we called home last night, Eric's mom reminded him that girls can get in the show steer ring just like boys! ....No really, Eric is tickled PINK! ha! :)

We cannot wait to be home to share this joy with our family and friends...And I can't wait to go shopping for a pair of these!





(Title of this post was inspired by my favorite song I used to sing as a little girl in Sunday school.)

No comments:

Post a Comment