Friday, March 4, 2011

Back to Rushing Slowly

HELLO! Blaine and I are finally re-united with Eric in St. Kitts. We have been here one week, and are finally getting settled in! It is great to be back on this beautiful island with Eric. I am posting older pictures of Blaine, from her first days to 1 month. We have taken a million pictures of her already on the island, but I haven't even had a chance to upload them on my computer. Having a little one is definitely life changing, and you learn to manage your time/daily chores around nap and play time! I tried to place the photos in chronological order. Sounds like Blaine is waking up, so I better sign off! Hopefully I can post pictures of our island adventures soon.




Leaving the hospital

Made it to Mom and Dad's from the hospital...check out Max's tongue!

Max LOVES Blaine

What a good big brother!

5 days old! Blaine's first Christmas

2 Weeks old in Chireno

3 weeks old--Cotton Bowl Day in College Station

Blaine's first show steer! Thanks James and Kristin! :)

Which one is the baby?
Peek-a-Boo

Her Daddy's clone

At Keller and Lauren's wedding...Blaine was 4 weeks old

No comments:

Post a Comment