While we are still enjoying our home away from home, that is not to say we aren't counting down the days until our return to The Lone Star State. And while some students have counted down the hours and minutes, I prefer simple math...meaning, THIRTY-SIX days until we are back in the states for break! Eric has four more weeks of class left and then a week of finals. Yee-Haw!
Now I could dwell on the countdown of our return home for hours, but what fun would that be, considering we live on a tropical island? Over the past few days, we have enjoyed the beach, beach volleyball, & pool time (Eric of course in-between studying). In the evenings, when the temperature has cooled down, we enjoy taking Max to the beach to let him run around & get exercise. I know I have posted photos of Max & his beach in the past, but he has not been on the blog in so long. I took new pictures of him and thought I would pay tribute to our furry companion, as he only has 6 more weeks to enjoy St. Kitts. We will be bringing Max home in August and will leave him with my parents for the remainder of our stay on the island. We just thought it would be easier on him and us, as we will be adding a new child to the family early next year. And here he is, eager to show the world, once again, HIS beach! Enjoy!
Can Anything Be More Adorable?!? I think not!
Can you spot Max? Follow the paw prints.





No comments:
Post a Comment