Not much to report on the home island. Next week is Eric's last week of class, then a week to study, then finals! He will have Pathology I, Pharmacology I, Virology, & Bacteriology exams. Sounds like a blast, right? Tonight will probably be Eric's last night to relax at a friend's BBQ. Starting tomorrow, he will be married to his vet books until his last final is over! Three weeks from today we will be heading north for the sweet American border.
In other news, I am happy to announce that my good friend Anne, who was also a work colleague at St. Josephs (and is an awesome physical therapist), is also having a baby! Our due dates are only a few days apart in early January. Eric and I are so excited that Anne and Davy will be having a little one the same time as us. I can already see it (and Eric is already planning it!)...9 years from now our kiddos will be in the cattle show rings together. Davy will be videoing (check out cattleinmotion.com), Eric will be fitting, and Anne & I will be checking out the cowgirl bling accessories at the vendor booths! :) Anne was originally due on Jan. 6, my b-day, but it has been pushed back a few days. As of now, I am still due Jan. 3. Maybe our babies will decide to debut on the same day! I am so glad to have a friend going through this pregnancy process with me and excited to be reunited with her in 4 weeks! I have now coined us as Pregnancy Pardners...she just doesn't know it yet!
Anne & Me on my last day of work back in 2009.

No comments:
Post a Comment