HURRAY! Eric survived his first week of vet school and I survived my first week without him in paradise. Since he began classes last Monday he has been studying non-stop in the dorm, at the library, and in his anatomy lab; that is, when he is not in classes. As for me, I have been trying to stay busy with domestic chores, traveling off campus to hang out with other VIPs at the beach, pool,.. and trying to exercise somewhat. I participated in the four day olympic games that were held last Th, Fri, Sat. and Sun. Each semester had their own team as well as the VIPs. The sporting events for each day included soccer, flag football, kickball, and beach volleyball. I participated in kickball and volleyball and had a blast!
On another note, Eric and I are living on campus the first semester. (We will be moving off campus in December). It is a fairly spacious two-bedroom apartment and the views from our windows are amazing! Below you will find pictures of our dorm and the wonderful scenery we are blessed to view everyday. I will not be posting any pictures of the actual vet school, as no one is allowed to take pictures of the buildings/animals on campus. We can all thank our lovely PETA friends for that. (I hope you caught the sarcasm in that last statement.)
Our Building: Columbus (Yes, named after
Christopher Columbus).

Here it is again...behind me is the Caribbean Sea.

Here, I was standing in front of our dorm, looking out over the Caribbean Sea and Nevis.
A shot from the TV room balcony.

The entrance to our dorm, Columbus.

A view of Douglas Hall.

Shot of the mountain side on my morning jog.

More mountain side from our dorm.

A pic of Nevis from our balcony,
The Sister Island of St. Kitts.
No comments:
Post a Comment